Friday 3 August 2012

Video Update Aug/3/2012

I got 3 new videos in the works. If all goes well one of them should be up by the end of August (at the earliest). At the latest maybe mid September. I am currently working on the script as of now and its coming along very smoothly. It will probably be one of my harshest reviews I will put out for a while.


 The 2nd video should come at a later date once I can figure out some good material to write about it. If I dont think of anything good can come of it, the project will be dropped and will be swapped for something else.

 The 3rd and final project shall remain a secret. I wont say anything more but it will probably be the most ambitious review I have ever worked on. I might get a lot of flack for it but hey, it should prove itself to be interesting with the direction I will take this project in.

Thats all for now. Look out for the new review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment